[SWLUG] Problem with CUPS

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 11:57:15 UTC 2002

I hardly ever print anything out, but I now have reason to print something.
I installed CUPS a while ago but I can't get it working . I have a USB
printer (Epson stylus colour 580)

I  tru printing from openoffice. Nothing happens and the cups web interface
can't find the job. Even the test print disappears into thin air.

My USB camera works fine. I am on RH 7.1
Any ideas?

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog