[SWLUG] bush set top boxes

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 15:39:37 UTC 2002

god knows, best ask telsa:-),
all i know is that a mate configured one to connect to ntl for his mother to
use email as she just wasn't getting the hang of using a computer - if only
my daughter's mother would actually install a bloody phone line!...

bascule

On Friday 30 August 2002 4:12 pm, you wrote:

> Can they run Linux? Is this the thing that Alan shipped to Russell King
> for arm hacking purposes? If so, would love to have one. I have a nice
> arm cube thing here, but it has no display so it's usefunless me is
> quite academic. Something that can display pictures and make noises
> would be far more fun. =)
>
> Regards,
> Rob

"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or
so, nothing continued to happen. "