[SWLUG] helo

Jim Killock jim.killock at hebffinia.com
Wed Dec 11 14:32:43 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am nowhere near cardiff (Bangor in fact) but thought it might be aan
idea to subscribe just to see how Linux was going in your part of wales.

I also thought it might be useful to spread the word on a couple of GPL
projects I'm involved in:

I've recently helped build a Linux Welsh dictionary for Aspell (using
ISO 8859-14 - but now can interface with UTF-8).

I'm also working on getting some translations for GPL software. I'd be
very interested if anyone knows any other stuff that's translated, but
the stuff I know about can be found at:

http://www.hebffinia.com/meddalwedd/

Information on the dictionary can be found here:

http://www.hebffinia.com/geiriadur/

Yours

Jim
--