[SWLUG] tricks to multi boot suse and redhat/mandrake ?

Gareth Lewis Gareth.Lewis at patent.gov.uk
Fri Dec 13 10:21:23 UTC 2002

ah, sorry to confuse,

 its the Demudi  & agnula project(s).    have a look at
http://www.demudi.org
http://www.agnula.org

It seams that the EU decided to give cash to an open source project. from the website the impression I get is that the project has disappeared from sight under the bureaucratic management speak.

I'm probably very wrong about all this and just can't find the download part of the agnula site !

Gareth

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 10:02:27AM +0000 or thereabouts, Gareth Lewis wrote:
> (oh I'm doing this because I want to install a music/audio tweaked
> sub-distro
[snip]
> and there ain't one for suse and the debian one has been eaten by the EU!)

Eaten by the EU?

Baffled of Swansea.

SWLUG Discussion List - Discuss at swlug.org.uk