[SWLUG] lilo headache resolved

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Thu Dec 19 18:41:19 UTC 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 12:02:41PM +0000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> There is the XFree86-provided X configuation tool somewhere. This
> is the one that Debian uses, I think. If it wasn't installed, it
> will certainly be on the CDs.

Nope, ours is a debconf system ("deXconf"?) written by Branden Robinson,
to integrate generation of a basic sensible X config file and some
simple hardware detection into the debconf architecture. You could be
confused with xf86setup which uses dialog too, like the default debconf
frontend, but that's where the similarity ends.

> Telsa

Regards,
Rob