[SWLUG] domain names, email etc.

bascule excession at bigfoot.com
Wed Jan 30 21:33:46 UTC 2002

what would be handy if someone knew a url that pointed to a simple
explanation of this stuff, i tried to google but i either got a lot of stuff
about how dns actully works or 'why we have ip addresses', it's the more
legalistic and administrative side of things i'm trying to grasp here
anyone?

bascule