[SWLUG] just for laughs

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 23:59:57 UTC 2002

sent a test post to my hotmail account to see if gotmail was working, nothing
so found newer version of gotmail, lots of spam but no sign of the test post,
since i only download the inbox and let hotmail trap spam at the highest
setting i was amused to find that i had 32 obvious spam in my inbox but the
test message which i sent using the hotmail address as sender was counted as
spam and was in hotmail the junk folder!

did i mention that gotmail has been updated..

bascule

--
'They're the cream!'
Rincewind sighed.