[SWLUG] Copying content of a term

STEPHEN CONSTANTINOU stephanos at writeme.com
Mon Jul 15 18:55:47 UTC 2002

Dear All

For the first time I want to copy the content of the terminal window so as paste it into a text file, but I find I cannot copy it.  I highlight it and have tried Ctl + C and then topaste.  I have also tried a right click but no copy option appears.  I am sure this can be done.

I have tried man pages but not been able to find anything on the subject

Any help appreciated

Stephen (Swansea, Wales, UK)
Mandrake 8.0
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup