[SWLUG] KDE slowing down problem?

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat Jul 27 17:33:13 UTC 2002

have you got some distro specific cron jobs happening?
mandrake does some stuff at 4 and at 5 in the morning when they reckon it's
least inconvenient, slocate is one job and there's some checking for world
writable files and changes in suid files as well amongst other stuff

bascule

--
'Life's like a beach. And then you die.'
(Small Gods)