[SWLUG] Meeting on Wednesday 12th June

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Mon Jun 10 22:08:14 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 08:37:17PM +0100, bascule wrote:
> hey rob,
> could you put up a list of, say, four meeting dates in advance?
>
> bascule

(swapped list because this stopped being an announcement, and is to some
extent speculation - these dates can be changed by sporting events or
national holidays - the infamous fudge factor =)

Wednesday 12th June, Cardiff
Monday 24th June, Swansea
Tuesday 9th July, Cardiff
Wednesday 24th July, Swansea
Monday 5th August, Cardiff

That's as far as I'm willing to guess at the moment. I might update this
list as a rolling window, and attatch it to each meeting announcement.
Incidentally, if anyone knows of a good reason not to have a meeting on
any of the above dates, speak now... =)

Regards,
Rob