[SWLUG] summer fashions & little keyboards

Philip Downer philip.downer at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 11 21:10:27 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 10:21, hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk wrote:
> Shipping varies. There are bits and pieces I want to get, and I
> bet I'm not the only one, so shipping them all together might cut
> down shipping costs.

I've done a bulk order before with some friends and it cuts the cost
quite a bit, the only problem was customs. We ordered lots of different
things like posters, T-shirts and a baseball cap. The posters arrived
really quickly leaving us thinking they had forgotten everthing else
till I got a call from customs, I think I was charged 25 quid before
customs would deliver the t-shirts to me for 'Marketing tax' or
something to do with marketing at least..

Phil.