[SWLUG] Next meeting?

Phil Downer philip.downer at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 28 17:42:30 UTC 2002

hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk wrote:
 > Well I suggested in the day on Monday (which is Easter Monday and thus
 > a bank holiday) so we could have the WWLUG folks along. People on
 > the WWLUG list liked the idea; and a whole three people here said
 > "okay".

I spoke to one of the WWLUG guys on IRC the other night and although he
probably isn't coming, said that there is a train that the others could
catch that arrives in Swansea at 12. This would be great if we decide to
have Lunch somewhere?

 > So I suppose we'd better find somewhere in Swansea to hold it. If
 > I'd thought earlier, perhaps we could have organised an event of
 > some nature. Failing that, I suppose we can always sit in the pub.

The pub always sounds good, perhaps if it's a nice day like it's been
been over the past few days the beach? Although I realise that I have
now just cursed Monday to be very wet and windy I thought it should
still be suggested :)

Phil.