[SWLUG] Next meeting?

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 23:41:23 UTC 2002

On Thursday 28 March 2002 06:44 pm, hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 05:42:30PM +0000 or thereabouts, Phil Downer wrote:
> > I spoke to one of the WWLUG guys on IRC the other night and although he
> > probably isn't coming, said that there is a train that the others could
> > catch that arrives in Swansea at 12. This would be great if we decide to
> > have Lunch somewhere?
>
> Nod.
>
> > The pub always sounds good, perhaps if it's a nice day like it's been
> > been over the past few days the beach? Although I realise that I have
> > now just cursed Monday to be very wet and windy I thought it should
> > still be suggested :)
>
> You read my mind. I've been thinking of this, too: and wondering
> whether suggesting it would result in tornadoes.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3311&links is the five-day
> forecast for Swansea. No comment :)
>
> Telsa

Not good I see.  Good heavens you don't expect 2 sunny bank holidays in a
row? :-) Well I don't fancy the beach anyway. I certainly don't want to get
in the water and get a Swansea Bay "instant suntan". Don't believe the new
sewage works fixed things. There is still the old Baglan outfall which is
only about a kilometre from the old Swansea one.

Look let's just pick a pub and a time and meet!. We haven't got long to sort
it out.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/