[SWLUG] Last-Minute Meeting Reminder

hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Mon May 13 23:13:50 UTC 2002

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 10:59:22PM +0100 or thereabouts, Robert McQueen wrote:
> As announced a week or so ago, the next meeting is at The Prince of
> Wales on the corner of Wood Street and St Mary's Street in Cardiff
> tomorrow (Monday 13th May), starting from 7pm. Hope to see (at least
> some of) you there.

I have a new refinement for the meeting algorithm: if Swansea are
playing Cardiff at football, only expect car-users.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/low/english/uk/wales/newsid_1985000/1985802.html

Guess who we shared the train ride home with?

Btw, past experience suggests rugby is quite alright. Also, rugby
fans know more songs; and songs which are not "Who's a terrorist,
who's a terrorist, who's a terrorist, who's a terrorist" (that's
the entire lyric, as far as I can tell)...

Telsa