[SWLUG] Trouble writing windows hard disk from Red Hat

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Tue May 14 18:36:51 UTC 2002

Can anyone answer this?

I have two hard disks on my system. One has linux. The other has windose 98.
I use the Linux one most of the time only reverting to windows when
absolutely necessary.

I am finding it impossible to write to the windows disk. It is set up as
/mnt/winc/

I can read files with no problem. The permissions seem OK. I know someone
else who has had the same problem but has no solution.

Any ideas?

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
NOTE NEW WEB ADDRESS