[SWLUG] any old junk?

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Thu May 30 22:24:16 UTC 2002

One of my friends, of an artistic inclination, is currently collecting
old circuit boards, from computers, TVs, hi-fis, anything, for some kind
of sculpture project over the summer. We were talking about it today,
and I thought that like myself, quite a few people here might have
accumulated old computers or other devices which were either broken or
just useless for whatever reason. I told him I'd ask here if any of you
had any such stuff that they were trying to move on/throw out, and would
be willing to donate them to him via me at the next pub meeting or
whatever. So... anyone got and spare dead circuit boards lying around,
or devices from which they can be removed?

Regards,
Rob