[SWLUG] Swansea meeting Tuesday 12th November

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Tue Nov 5 22:22:41 UTC 2002

Where: Swansea, The Goose(to be confirmed)
When: Tuesday 12th November 7pm

At the moment I suggest that the next meeting is held at the Goose
unless anyone would like to propose a different location.

I'm unsure as to wether or not I will be able to make it to this meeting
but if I can (I should know by the weekend) then people from
Cardiff/Newport are welcome to get a lift from me as I pass through.

It has been pointed out by someone on IRC (Thanks Arthur although I
don't recall who this really is. ) that a meeting will fall be on the
24th December. So unless people would like to have an SWLUG Christmas
party on Christmas Eve we should perhaps decide on a different date.

Phil