[SWLUG] Swansea meeting Tuesday 12th November

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Nov 12 13:32:15 UTC 2002

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 01:02:27AM +0000 or thereabouts, Chris M. Jackson wrote:
> On 10 Nov 2002 at 20:24, Philip Downer wrote:
>
> > Where: Swansea, The Goose
> > When: Tuesday 12th November 7pm
>
> This being my first attempt to reintegrate into society after months
> of Windows XP (worse than soap opera addiction is that), what should
> I be looking for to make sure I start drinking with the correct group
> of complete strangers?
>
> #403 in a series of 1-million-and-one Newbie Questions :-)

:) Walking into a pub and playing "hunt-the-people-I-don't-know"
is always fun.

I shall try to remember to bring a penguin. There are various
pictures of me on my website, but they are totally misleading.

I shall try to find some kind of obvious tshirt. We're generally
in the non-smoking half of the pub pulling tables together and
watching the window and doors.

Telsa