[SWLUG] Interesting piece in the Observer

Lyn David Thomas lyn at cibwr.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 17 21:25:32 UTC 2002

On 17 Nov 02, at 20:30, Neil Jones wrote:

> http://www.observer.co.uk/business/story/0,6903,841431,00.html

Yes very interesting, have seen it before though - it will be
interesting to see how the market penetration of alternatives to MS
Office alters the public perception of software in general and
Microsoft in particular....

BTW I am Lyn David Thomas, and for my sins I am a Linux newbie -
 I'll tell you all about my trials and tribulations in a later message,
but sufficient to say that I work for a charity that recycles
computers and provides training for computer technicians (NVQ
level 2).
--
\/ Lyn David Thomas
Web Pages start at: