[SWLUG] For further information, call An Error Occured

Chris M. Jackson c.m.jackson at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 10:14:03 UTC 2002

While doing random things last night, quite randomly I stumbled upon
that lovely sign which lights up on Queen Street.  Showing on the
screen was about one-quarter of everyone's second-favourite Windows
error message (besides the all-time Number One, the BSOD).  I guess
someone was trying to do something Monumentally Stupid(tm) with the
machine at the time ...

However, this doesn't quite beat the time in a train station (I
forget which) where 3 or 4 screens appeared in a row, all displaying
a corner of said error message.

--
Chris M. Jackson
c.m.jackson at cs.cf.ac.uk

[ Oh, *LOOK*!  It's another piece of unsolicited email! ]