[SWLUG] low profile adaptec card in full case

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 01:01:47 UTC 2002

this is a long shot but:
any have a full size backplate for an adaptec 29160lp scsi adapter, they are
low profile cards but i'm told the retail version come with a full length
plate to swap over if one wishes, my card was off ebay, if i unscrew the
blanking plate i can use it but it leaves a hole in the case for dust and the
card is unsecured

bascule
--
'Is it heroic to die like this?' said Conina.
'I think it is,' he said, 'and when it comes to dying, there's only one