[SWLUG] new discussion

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 00:09:14 UTC 2003

Has anybody in the group sucessfully used SME Linux? I'm trying to get it to work at the moment. Thus far I have Promethius (running Win 98) and Zeus (running SME Linux). Zeus is a file-server (or soon will be). Promethius's Network Neighbourhood cannot see Zeus at all. The two are connected via an RJ45 patch cable with an attached crossover. I don't know whether Zeus can see Promethius as I only have one VDU and intend to keep it that way - I just used it to set up Zeus. Has anybody any ideas or suggestions?

Rhys