[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #232 - 6 msgs

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 20:46:31 UTC 2003

Thanks for the information everybody. I'll have a tinker with the software I downloaded for use with my PCMCIA NIC card and with that for my 3Com (older than PCI) NIC card. If all that fails, any ideas on where I can get RJ45 only NIC cards for PCMCIA and for the slots on an AT board? I really need the PCMCIA card to have Win 95,98 and NT4 drivers.The AT board card needs only Win 98 and possibly Win 2k drivers. Rhys