[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #235 - 10 msgs

Gareth Bowker bowkerg at teccon.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 12:07:16 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 12:50, Rhys Sage wrote:

> Now - a question: How do I recognise everybody at the Goose? Is it a
> case of a red carnation in the lapel and one trouser leg lifted to the
> knee and a funny handshake? ;)

Normally quite easy. We tend to sit in the non-smoking bit to the left
as you walk in. There's normally a few geeky t-shirts visible too, plus
someone often brings a little paper stand with SWLUG written on it (not
always though). FWIW, http://tgb.org.uk/Members/tgb/.personal/MyPortrait
is me. If you get there just after 7pm, it's where most of the people
walking in around that time will be heading, most probably. Also, Telsa
may be able to persuade Alan to wear his Red Hat ;)

See you there,

Gareth
--
| Gareth Bowker           | <bowkerg at teccon.co.uk> |