[SWLUG] Wednesday

Chris M. Jackson C.M.Jackson at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 19:06:57 UTC 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, [iso-8859-1] Rhys Sage wrote:

> The contentious bits are:
8< 8< 8< 8<

Someone does a lot of shopping at PC World-related places.  Much cheaper
available usually.  Someone told me how nice it was to be able to buy
100CDs for 25 quid.  I then pointed them at somewhere to get them for 12

> The role of the machine will be:
> 1. File server.
> 2. Printer server.
In our house next year, these will be dealt with by a rather capacious
Windows 2000 machine.  Anything which requires sanity, such as FTP, Web
and mail servers, will be running on a Linux machine (for which I will
be root) :)

{I see what Telsa meant by "all on /n/ lines" thing}

> Yahoo! Plus - For a better Internet experience
Does this mean you'll keep posting to the list in HTML format?