[SWLUG] Hello

Scott Williams scott.unix at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 6 11:45:50 UTC 2003

Howdy.

Just subscribed to the list (I was a list member a few years ago, but
things in my life changed, and didnt have time for poor old linux).
Anyway, im back now, So I thought i'd just send a quick hello and a
little info.

I'm 23, from Swansea, I work for Broadband Support in NTL. Im currently
running Mandrake 9.1 on a spare PII 450 I have laying about, and i've
got Windows XP on my main machine. I'd class myself a Linux newbie, so
expect lots of stupid questions being sent to this list from me.

I actually spotted you guys yesterday in the Bank Statement when I was
out with my team from work, I donno who it was, but I remember the guy
with the big beard, and I seen his pic on the site heh.

Anyways, thats about it :)

Scott