[SWLUG] Linux audio.

philicorda philicorda at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 9 00:31:43 UTC 2003

Anyone out there in Cardiff/south wales interested in recording and producing
music with Linux?
I've been using Ardour, Jack, Alsa, Freqtweak, JAMIN etc on Gentoo, and it's
starting to become a quite powerful system.

There are bugs that need to be sorted, but most of them only pop up with
complex sessions with Ardour, so I figure if a few more people were looking,
we could nail them. Also it would be nice to swap Ardour sessions.

I'll try and make it to the thu 21st aug meeting in cardiff, as there are
bound to be people more experienced than me that can help out on this kind of
stuff. I don't think too many are doing media work with Linux, but I guess
most of the problems I get are not too hard to sort out.

My real email is philicorda at ntlworld.com

--
_o)