[SWLUG] Linux Awareness Day

philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Wed Feb 5 11:35:18 UTC 2003

Hi Everyone,

We now have a room organised in County Hall for Saturday the 17th of
May. This date seemed to agree with everyone at the meeting this week,
we did try and get the Friday as well but the room wasn't available.

There should be Internet Access available to us and it is a relatively
large room that has been put aside for us.

Now that we have this sorted out perhaps we can start to decide what we
are going to do with it :) I have had several offers from people
offering to bring machines along so I shall start to put a list of
available equipment together when I return from FOSDEM early next week.

Meanwhile any discussions/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks to Richard for arranging the room for us.

Phil.