[SWLUG] Just moved to South Wales...

Richard richard at gotworms.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 20:20:51 UTC 2003

Hi all,

My name is Richard, and I've just moved back to South Wales after speding
several years out of the country.

By trade I'm a software developer (Any job offers??) working with evil M$
stuff  and a great number of open source things :P and a tech support
supervisor for an ISP who swear by linuux and opensource. If it isn't open
source then we don't use it :)

At home, I use a Debian for my mail/web/firewall server which is currently
operating as the bridge from the Wireless VLAN (which is an unprotected
network where anyone can browse the internet using WiFi) and my standard
network VLAN.

I just tthought I'd drop a note and embarrass myself inanely!

--
Richard