[SWLUG] Linux Install/Awareness Day

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat Jan 25 13:27:13 UTC 2003

hi phil
the following are the days that are not currently ruled out in my schedule,
however like most people things are subject to change and in my case i do not
have my work rotas that far ahead so the quicker a date is agreed the sooner
i can make a request at work;
i can make available (assuming the hardware doesn't fail between now and then)
one celeron 950 box incl. 30gb disk, cdrom plus cdwriter, network card, 15"
monitor,
May:

2nd/3rd
9th/10th
16th/17th
23rd

June
6th/7th
20th
27th/28th

bascule
--
"But you read a lot of books, I'm thinking. Hard to have faith, ain't it,
when you've read too many books?"