[SWLUG] Linux Awareness Day

Ian A Hill I.A.Hill at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jul 2 16:48:09 UTC 2003

A few weeks ago (ack, i think it was months!) someone (Phil?) suggested we
have some t-shirts printed for the awareness day. I have looked into this, and
at last the printers have responded!

The good news is that the logo i suggested
(http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/user/I.A.Hill/swlug.jpg) can be produced with their
small-run process, but at 10% over web prices.

If there are two other people who would like one, with this logo in black on
a "heather grey" shirt (i.e. off white), who can let me know by tonight then I
will order them tomorrow and they will hopefully be here for the saturday of
the awareness day (sorry, I'm not coming on the friday.)

Sorry - there isnt time to get money to me, so you would have to pay me on the
day. Therefore if I dont know who you are, I'm afraid I wont pay for you.
Apologies to any one thereby disapointed.

If you dont get this in time, or you dont like the logo, or want a different
colour then, of course, we can get some another time, but they wont be here
for the awareness day. (Obviously i cant guarantee they'll get here in time
any way.)

As for price, this obviously depends on how many we want. Three would cost
£7.58 each. Six would cost £6.50 each. etc.

The supplier is www.prints-direct.com.

Any one interested? Any one going friday want to order them instead? :-p

See you then,
Ian

--
Ian Hill