[SWLUG] LAD - Equipment.

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Wed Jul 2 21:56:31 UTC 2003

Hi Everyone,

With regards to the Linux Awareness Day I have had offers of the
following equipment, if you can bring some equipment along and it's not
listed here could you let me know and I'll add it.

1 machine + 18" flat panel
firewall/DNS etc - mini-itx system
Athlon 750 (with blank disk)
1u system.
AMD Athlon 1.2ghz (with 40x cd writer and dvd reader) + 19" monitor
AMD Athlon 500 (with 2x cd writer and a dvd reader and blank hard disk)
P120 with an old version of smoothwall (will upgrade it before the day)
1ghz Dell Latitude Laptop
17" monitor
14" monitor
8 port switch
several webcams

I also hope that we will get some machines off the council to demo
installs on.

Phil