[SWLUG] Colbalt qube 2

dot.dot.dotty.dot at ntlworld.com dot.dot.dotty.dot at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 22 12:58:52 UTC 2003

Hi All

I am hoping that someone here has a little experance with the above bestie. I have just got one from someone i work with but i seem to be having problems with it. I cant seem to get an internet connection for it.

My set up is as follows:-

Cable Modem (an NTL one) thought a cat 5 patch to the secondary port on the Qube.

Then the Primary port (as directed by the manual) is conencted through a cat 5 cross over cable.

i can connect to the server from my XP box (with a manual IP config in XP) but i cant seem to get out to the out side world.

I know you probably think its a bit girly in linux terms but it is running red hat..

anyone any ideas??

Thanks in advance

Dan