[SWLUG] Improvements

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 16:09:30 UTC 2003

Thanks to everybody that had a look at my CV. I can see why the "used to"
might be ambiguous. I've added ISO 9000 on the basis that anything written
as documentation is a step towards ISO 9000. I'll have to try to get hold of
a copy of the ISO 9000 document from somewhere. I just hope it's a pamphlet
and not a whopping great big tome. Generally, my philosophy is minimalism -
why beat around the bush with documentation when it can be made very clear
in just a few words.

Feel free to download anything from the site, Marcus. I think you'll find
that the ZA logfile analyser works well enough. There is a bug but I doubt
you'll meet it unless you're in America!

As far as selling myself goes, I'm absolutely useless at doing that. I can
stand on a street corner and yell "I'm great" but I'm most definitely not a
salesman. In fact, a lot of my "jobsearch" involves using Spam-Master (the
mass emailing program I wrote), combined with Harvester (my email address
harvesting program) and running them in conjunction with the Jobserve
directory of employers and agencies.

Regarding the possibility of a barbecue, I'd say the best place is on the
beach near Swansea University. It's where most people have their barbecues.
Just try to keep it away from the dunes and the car park or we'll have some
rather strange men inviting themselves.
Yours,

Rhys