[SWLUG] Cat5 crossover

Gareth Bowker bowkerg at teccon.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 15:35:09 UTC 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:17, Rhys Sage wrote:

> I even plugged in my hub and didn't get a sausage out of it.

Couldn't you just use the hub and be done with all these crossover
widgets?

If not, I have one crossover cable at home (in use, sorry) which I
bought a few years ago from Homestead <http://www.homestead.co.uk/>. Not
too expensive (or at least they weren't in 1999...) - it'd save faffing
about with multiple cables, crossover boxes and so on and reduce the
potential points of failure no end.

Gareth
--
| Gareth Bowker           | <bowkerg at teccon.co.uk> |