[SWLUG] Swansea Meeting, Monday 9th June

Chris M. Jackson C.M.Jackson at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 14:47:58 UTC 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 justin at discordia.org.uk wrote:

Prescript: Apologies for the lack of notice - such is life when you have
no net access at home.  Roll on job.

> Due to a variety of previously mentioned factors,
> Monday evenings meeting has been moved to my house.

Have just about managed to work out where it is, but don't be surprised if
I'm ridiculously late.

> If the weather holds off there will be a BBQ
> if not, there will still be food, just indoors.

The gits at the Met Office.  It'll rain all day, they said.  I've had
about 4 raindrops hit me around mid-afternoon.  Thankfully not the worst
moment for an umbrella to break on me.  As always, a case of them being
accurate 95% of the time, the remaining 5% of course being the times you
need to plan for.

> You do not need to bring food as it will be provided,
> you should however bring your own choice of drinks.

Sigh.  That gets me broke.  I suppose that it could have been much worse