[SWLUG] Re: top quoting (Dick Porter)

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 12:00:04 UTC 2003

The top/bottom/inline quoting argument has been raging
for donkey's years. We've just finished a big argument
over it on the Borland NGs. Basically, we all agreed
to differ and to critiscise each other constantly for
using whatever posting methods are used.

Regarding sig files, most people seem to use 6 lines
rather than 4.

yours,

Rhys

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/