[SWLUG] Laptops

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 14:07:59 UTC 2003

I'm thinking of running Mandrake on my laptop but as I
quite like the current setup with NT4 and don't feel
that a 2gb hdd is viable to partition, I'm thinking of
getting a second HDD for it.

Thereby hangs a problem. I need an IBM 760 series
drive caddy (preferably two). My laptop is an IBM
760EL. Does anybody know of any spare caddies
anywhere?

I'd also be interested if there was a CDRom drive
(internal) available (preferably free) cheaply.

Rhys