[SWLUG] Sharing e-mail between users

'o-Dzin Tridral gbve6hk02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:36:56 UTC 2003

Thanks very much for the replies so far.  I've asked the same question in a number of places and usually got no answer or 'it can't be done', so it's great to see some options.  It seems like a different world to Windows (which is no bad thing).

Pre-windows, my background was with VMS and the occasional foray into unix territory so I don't mind a bit of diddling around at the command line.

I'll have a look at the suggestions, but I'll undoubtedly be back with some more questions.  Thanks for being welcoming.

'o-Dzin

(Dw i'n dysgu Cymraeg, hefyd)