[SWLUG] Compile and Install Kooka (OCR)

STEPHEN CONSTANTINOU stephanos at writeme.com
Thu Mar 20 09:38:19 UTC 2003

Dear All and Telsa

Thanks for the advice to remove a file first.  As you can see from below the file config.cache was not present.

[stephanos at Laptop kooka-0.40]$ ls
acinclude.m4  autom4te.cache/  configure*       COPYING  libkscan/       Makefile.in  subdirs
aclocal.m4    ChangeLog        configure.files  doc/     libtool*        po/
admin/        config.h.in      configure.in     INSTALL  Makefile.am     README
AUTHORS       config.log       configure.in.in  kooka/   Makefile.am.in  stamp-h.in
[stephanos at Laptop kooka-0.40]$ rm config.cache
rm: cannot remove `config.cache': No such file or directory
[stephanos at Laptop kooka-0.40]$

Which leads me to wonder was I in the right directory in the first instance.  I did a search of my home directory and subs and nowhere in it is a file called config.cache, dam.

A mystery.  Any further help appreciated