[SWLUG] Compile and Install Kooka (OCR)

Gareth Bowker bowkerg at teccon.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 10:09:31 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 09:38, STEPHEN CONSTANTINOU wrote:

*snip*

> Which leads me to wonder was I in the right directory in the first instance.  I did a search of my home directory and subs and nowhere in it is a file called config.cache, dam.

Most probably, yes.

Looking at the package names you listed I don't think you've got the
right one installed yet. Looking at my system here (RH7.3 so the
versions aren't up to what you need) I have the file:

qt-devel-3.0.3-11.i386.rpm

Obviously you need to find a 3.1 version though.

Gareth

PS could you please reply to this message rather than starting a new
message - those of us with threaded mailreaders see 3 separate threads
relating to this and lose the flow of the messages. Thanks.