[SWLUG] [OT] Yahoo mail.

Chris M. Jackson C.M.Jackson at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Sat May 17 16:51:15 UTC 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Rhys Sage wrote:

> BTW Chris... I don't have a html/text option in my Yahoo email.

Having checked out Yahboo (sic) for myself, it appears that it does,
however rather than making it obvious, by putting an option in the
preferencs for "HTML" and "Text", they prefer to utterly confuse everyone
by calling them "Colors and Graphics" and "Plain".  And making it a
per-mail setting (near the Compose heading).   Someone should complain to
them about this terrible design and user-unfriendliness.  Not only that,
but I'm sure people will agree that an "allow HTML tags" option has no
place in a plain text composition environment.

</rant>

As you were ... ;)