[SWLUG] confused by rpm

Dick Bain dick at towy71.uklinux.net
Sun May 18 15:38:23 UTC 2003

>> Fun fun fun!
>>
>> So you want "rpm --erase ymessenger"
>>
>> Telsa

figured that out then I did
rpm --install /home/dick/download/ymessenger-0.99.19-1mdk.i586.rpm
and then typed:
[dick at debains dick]$ ymessenger
which brought the following:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"textures/DefaultGrad.xpm" line 176

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"textures/DefaultGrad.xpm" line 178

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"textures/DefaultGrad.xpm" line 179

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"textures/DefaultGrad.xpm" line 204

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

but the app still appears and works but I'm intrigued by the Gtk-WARNING
Dick
p.s. waiting for the LXFormat mag due on tuesday with Mandrake 9.1 to do
an upgrade and try again
have to wait as BT have stuck me on a DACS system which limits connect
speeds to 2.8kbs/ps