[SWLUG] Apache 2 problem

Daniel T. Morgan Daniel.t.m at smartengine.co.uk
Tue May 20 15:45:41 UTC 2003

Apache 2 problemHave you tried putting this at the top of your pages that you use in the logged in section?
<?php
header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");    // Date in the past
header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
                                                     // always modified
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");  // HTTP/1.1
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");                          // HTTP/1.0
?>taken from http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php this sounds like ie is caching the pages, and i have experienced similar problems with ie in the past, and this usually does the trick.

If does not work, give me a bell I may have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

Kind Regards
Daniel T. Morgan AKA plod