[SWLUG] Apache 2 problem

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Thu May 22 09:10:14 UTC 2003

It's basically php3. I stayed away from the new stuff just for consistency.

Here's a fragment

  // Start Session
   session_start() ;
   session_register("UserID") ; // User to identify user

I use the fact that UserID has a value to determine the page output and the
same construct on other members-only pages to check if the user has logged
in or just entered the URL.

The sessions seem to be set up ok
1. Because it works on the old Apache and Netscape.
2. If hit "Reload" on any of my doubtful pages I get the correct output.

Terry