[SWLUG] Installing RH via NFS ;-)

Gareth James Powell gareth-j.powell at st.com
Thu May 22 11:11:51 UTC 2003

Hi,
  I will snip as some people may be getting this through modems and
there is enough to download, never mind the spam. As for top posting
its a habit from my text mode only days, just a preference.

Regards,
Gareth.

PS: Maybe 'windoze lusers' need something better than Windows... and
Linux as well (WindowsNT Vs. Linux equiv VMS Vs. SVR4, can we have
something different please?) </TROLL>

[snip]