[SWLUG] FAQ?

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Fri May 23 16:44:30 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 17:28, Mark Fisher wrote:
> Talking of the new site ... its nice and pretty huh :o)
>
> Not sure if the registration process requires manual intervention or not, but
> I filled in the 'sign me up' form a night or two ago but I havent heard
> anything back ... I presume I managed to type my email addr in correctly ...
> I was sober at the time .. :P

Yes, it requires a human to 'approve' the registration,
but unfortunately it doesnt email us to say that theres approvals
waiting.

So people will get approved as soon as someone notices, i will also be
checking the email addresses against those on the mailing lists so we
dont get anyone messing about.

The system has an FAQ component, now if someone can think up enough
questions to be answered someone can fill it all in.