[SWLUG] re: 760el

nat nat at nuqe.net
Sun Nov 23 15:08:27 UTC 2003

earlier <rhys_sage at yahoo.com> wrote...

> 2.1 GB drive. I don't think NT4 can handle much more
> than that.

!!!!

I use to manage some NT4 boxes at large channel islands bank that shall
rename nameless, these boxes had a disc array connected to them that was
in excess of 1.5tb and that was back in 1998.

> I think I brought it along to a meeting about a year
> ago and I think you saw it, Telsa.

I only thought you had been coming to meetings for 6 months or so.

> Anyway, for the £200 you get not just the laptop and
> its brand new charger and expanded memory but also a
> carrying case, an IBM manual for the 760el (which I
> purchased specially). I'll even throw in a pcmcia
> ethernet combo card - so a CD unit is not needed.

Is it worth renaming the list loot or fridayad or something, its seems to
become mostly hardware posts of late.

Nat,
--
http://photos.nuqe.net