[SWLUG] Ancient sb card under Red Hat 9

Peter Joseph kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 01:35:39 UTC 2003

Hey,
    can't really offer much help on the IRQ conflict, never could deal
with ISA! With regards to the CD Audio playing, this is normally done
independently of the machine itself via a analog audio wire from the
back of the CD Drive directly to a slot on the sound card....if this
wire is missing...no CD Audio. You should be able to use any linux cd
audio player to start a cd.

Hope i've been of some use!

Peter