[SWLUG] Compaq Armada 110 and Wireless Internet Access

Dafydd Harries daf at muse.19inch.net
Thu Apr 15 00:09:16 UTC 2004

Ar 14/04/2004 am 21:53, ysgrifennodd Matt Hill:
> I did have plenty of luck with an old Netgear .11b card, but I suspect
> that with the .11g router you'll be wanting 54 meg  ;)

I've been very happy with the Netgear WG511 802.11G cardbus card.
Support for it was very dodgy when I first got it, but it has matured a
lot since, to the point where the driver got merged into the 2.6.5
kernel proper.

The card was £45 from Dabs when I got it, which was last October or so.

In fact, I believe I'm using it this very moment with the same router
that you have - or at least something very similar. It arrived today. :)

--
Dafydd